The 2019 Global Leadership Forum (GLF) Technology Summit will be held April 17 in St. Louis, Missouri.
The third annual GLF event will discuss solutions to problems that contribute to disparities in Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Math (STEAM).
The Summit will bring together leaders from:
• Fortune 500 Companies
• Technology Startups
• Foundations and Nonprofits
• Education and Public Policy
• Local, State, and Federal Government
• Keynote Panels on STEAM
• Plenary Sessions and Workshops
• Announcements from GLF and Partners on future commitments to developing multicultural talent.
Location: World Wide Technology Global Headquarters
Click here for more information.