Apple Computer, Inc. listed a Career Communications Group, Inc. (CCG) seminar on their iPod directory.

CCG’s Professional Development for Women and Minorities, a cutting edge professional-track seminar, can be downloaded from Apple’s iTunes website which features thousands of podcasts. Podcasts are recorded audio files, distributed via Internet download.

CCG readers and conference participants can now download content over the Internet to a digital device like a computer, or MP3 player. Podcasting is similar to a radio show that you can listen to whenever, and wherever you want.

According to CCG’s publisher and CEO Tyrone Taborn, We are at the intersection of combining professional development with the newest technology of Podcasting. Podcasting will allow our members and subscribers to carry in their pockets the nation’s thought leaders who conduct cutting-edge career and professional development seminars at our events.

Podcasting uses RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to deliver the content.

Click here to access the CCG Podcast. If you don’t already have iTunes, the link will take you where you need to download iTunes for Windows

Facebook
Twitter

Tags

View Comments (10)

Devid JohnAugust 7, 2018
6:33 pm

A seminar is the greatest thing which is great for all people. My suggestion is that if you interest with it then attend all seminar about it.apple support number will help you.

Shahbaz AnshariOctober 10, 2018
7:07 am

I can watch this SCG seminar on my iPhone. Is this directory is available for iphones also. I just brought it from iPhone 6s price in Dubai at discount.

John ParkerOctober 12, 2018
6:19 am

Yeah. I also wanted to attend the CCG seminar and thanks to Apple directory which provide CCG seminar. Can I watch this directory on my Samsung Devices? Because I am using Samsung smartphone just because it provide good Samsung Service Center Abu Dhabi so that I cxan easily solve my problems.

iPhone Repair ServiceOctober 22, 2018
6:21 am

A seminar is the greatest thing which is great for all people. CCG Seminar Now Available on Apple’s iPod Directory.
Thanks For Sharing this information.

Hussain DeewanOctober 26, 2018
1:00 am

Is the Directory available on iPhone 7 Plus? Looking forward to view it on my iPhone
iOS app development Dubai

Alina OliveNovember 1, 2018
7:12 am

What do you feel is the most ideal approach to composing this paper? I am likely going to begin off with a section concurring with the announcement, and afterward two passages proposing distinctive liberal qualities that could be viewed as critical resilience, balance and so on. https://www.homeworkclock.com/homework-writing

cemlly riosJanuary 17, 2019
2:34 am

A seminar is the greatest thing which is great for all people. My suggestion is that if you interest with it then attend all seminar about it https://uaetechnician.ae/laptop-repair-services

Web Solution WinnerMarch 5, 2019
6:56 am

Web Solution Winner – The World’s Most Successful Blog

what is seo friendlyMarch 8, 2019
10:23 am

The very good news is that there are numerous approaches you can apply now that’ll drastically improve your search rankings.

HYDERMay 22, 2019
2:05 am

Thank you for posting this great article here. Fantastic and informative, keep writing like this. Don’t forget to continue balance of the document.
CCTV Installation Dubai