Historically black college and university (HBCU) Homecoming Games are known for their energy, style, and flair, but the 2017 season is in for even more pizzazz.
Thanks to Purse Paparazzi, HBCU students and alumni will now have a new way to bling their pride.
The company known for creative purses catering to sororities such as Alpha Kappa Alpha, Delta Sigma Theta, Zeta Phi Beta, and Sigma Gamma Rho, will showcase the HBCU Purse collection at six Homecoming games beginning Sat. Oct. 7.
A portion of all clutch sales will go toward a $500 scholarship for Spring 2018. Current HBCU students can apply at Purse Paparazzi’s website.
Quinn Conyers and Isa Abdul-Raheem, both HBCU graduates are founders of Purse Paparazzi. Quinn is a Howard University grad and Isa is a Coppin State University alum.
Purse Paparazzi has recently been made an approved licensed Vendor with HBCUs including Hampton University and Virginia State University.
Purse Paparazzi will be at the following HBCU Homecoming Games 2017:
* North Carolina A&T State Homecoming vs. Delaware State University in Greensboro, NC -Sat., Oct. 7
* Tennessee State University Homecoming vs. Austin Peay State University in Nashville, TN – Sat., Oct. 14
* Virginia State University Homecoming vs. Bowie State University in Petersburg, VA – Sat., Oct. 14
* Hampton University Homecoming vs. Florida A&M University in Hampton, VA – Sat., Oct. 21
* Howard University Homecoming vs. Morgan State University in Washington D.C. – Sat., Oct. 21
* North Carolina Central University Homecoming vs. Delaware State University, Durham, NC – Sat., Oct. 28