In the 2017 Internship issue, US Black Engineer magazine launches “Leading Voices,” a new editorial featuring contributions from notable technology execs such as Jem Pagan, and award-winning computer scientists and engineering professors like Dr. Michael G. Spencer.
The cover story features Melvin D. Williams and his rise to President of NICOR Gas, an energy company based in Naperville, Illinois.
Other highlights in the 2017 Internship issue of USBE Magazine include:
- Internships as Paths to Future Success
- Gen Z, Gen X, Gen Y & Baby Boomers
- 21 Tips on How to Fly Right in Corporate America
- Why America’s CEOs Showed Up and Showed Out
- A Case for Affirmative Action
- Most Admired Employers 2017
Click here to read online