In celebration of Black History Month, Career Communications Group is hosting the first all-digital BEYA Conference. Join thousands of students and professionals for three days of learning, networking, and a job fair showcasing opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields.
Top events include the Engineering Deans forum, professional development workshops led by industry peers, and presentations by senior executives in the federal government and general officers in the United States military. Each year, BEYA hosts over 2,500 college-bound, K-12 students. Learn more about the K-12 STEM program.
Register here and get the full schedule of the all-digital BEYA STEM Conference from Thursday, February 11 through Saturday, February 13.
The virtual spaces will include several lobbies, halls, networking lounges, and auditoriums across two platforms.
BEYA WORLD I hosts the:
- Main Virtual Venue
- Main Lobby
- Tribute Hall for Stars & Stripes Event (with dedicated lobby and military services suites)
- Main Auditorium for BEYA Awards Gala and other signature events
- Session Rooms for educational sessions
- Networking Lounges including the BEYA STEMulating Lounge featuring live music every night
- Trivia-based Gamification
BEYA WORLD II hosts the:
- Main Lobby II
- Exhibit Hall (2-Day Career Fair)
- Interview Village (with dedicated lobby and interview suites)
- HBCU Village (with dedicated lobby and HBCU engineering schools suites
- K-12 Village for pipeline activities
- Auditoriums featuring webinars
- Activity-based Gamification